Calling myself an addict is the only justified way to explain my love for Coffee. I can barely get through my day without gulping at least 3 cups down! I am on the verge of investing in one of the Nespresso machines but until then I drink Bru or Davidoff at home and I have obviously tried Coffee at almost every cafe/restaurant that I have visited! So for my fellow caffeine addicts, I decided to share my top 5 favourite cuppas around the city that I always go back to on a daily basis.
1) Nutel’late at Suzette– Okay so this is by far the best recipe ever! It has both ingredients that I love and when put together it’s a feeling I often crave. So when I’m feeling a little down or just want some unnecessary TLC, this is what I get! And it tastes even better in the rain. Just saying.
2) Panama French Press at Indigo Deli– This french press, has hints of chocolate hidden in the strongly brewed coffee. I like my coffee pretty strong so a dash of milk makes this, the best after meal cup! Also, if you’re in the mood, order their Apple Pie to go with it to enter Heaven or you could just stay here.
3) Iced Hazelnut Latte at Starbucks-I was not a crazy Starbucks fan but there are a few drinks that I am now addicted to. Summer brings with it a need to switch to colder versions and my favourite has to be the Iced Latte’s! I always get it with a double Espresso shot. They are lower in calories and sugar too, compared to their other drinks. But if I’m in the mood to treat myself I’ll add some Hazelnut syrup to get the party started in my head!
4) Ice Blended Mocha at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf– So my cousin introduced me to this one almost 5 years ago and since then she moved on but I am still pretty addicted to this. Smaran thinks that it tastes like Bournvita but I strongly disagree! It’s the best blend of chocolate and coffee and I love the Ice blended texture. Again, I get this with an extra shot to make it strong enough for my liking.
5) Columbian French Press at SaltWater Cafe– This is just the best cup of classic strong coffee that you need, to get through those hectic days! They have a great Cappuccino in one of those hot coffee mugs too, if you fancy one. And I also love the biscotti it comes with.
Please comment below and let me know if you have some favourites because I am always up for a good cup of Coffee! And for you non-coffee lovers, almost all these places provide you with a vast Green Tea or Fresh juice spread that would please almost everyone!